Think about 2 of the most important people in your life...how would you describe them? why? (use at least a binomial pair in your second answer)

Comments

  1. My parents are the two most important people in my life, who always inspire me to be the best version of myself.
    Since I was a child my mom has supported me and she always tell me "do it slowly but surely,it doesn't matter to be the first to finish if it is not well done
    My dad is the bravest person I know, he always makes me feel safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me, definitely the most important people in my life are my parents. I describe them as kind, respectful, wise, brave, loving people, who have always fought to fulfill their dreams. Maybe my dad is a little more outgoing, joker, adventurous, he is the life and soul of the party, although sometimes he gets angry easily and my mom is a little more generous, calm, organized, careful and above all strict. Even though their personalities are a bit different, they are a great team.
    By and large, I describe my parents this way because that's how they brought me up. Since I was a child my parents have taught me to do all things with love, they have encouraged me when I am afraid and that makes me feel safe and sound, they have given me the best advice throughout my life, they have taught me to be kind and respectful with all the people, although they are not with me. I consider my dad to be a joker person because he always tries to make people laugh, especially when they are sad, and outgoing because he knows how to socialize easily. On the other hand, I think my mother is generous because she always helps the people who need it most, she is careful and organized in all the plans she makes, at work and at home, she likes to be aware of all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is difficult for me to decide who are the most important people in my life because I am a family person and for me everyone is very important, but on this occasion I will mention my mother and my sister.
    My mom is a very intelligent person, sure of herself, she is a reliable person, she always makes me feel safe and sound, she is a control freak so she always fights for what she believes or wants and always gets it. On the other hand, my sister is a relaxed person, she is brave, she has always defended me so she also makes me feel safe and sound, I consider her to be a free spirit so she is also the life of the party.
    Both, although different, are two of the people I love the most.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The most important persons in mi life are my parents.

    When I was younger my dad told me so much wise advices and I admired him a lot. Since I started to work, he used to tell me “there are ups and downs in life but always keep strong and always keep side by side with your sister”
    I remember how much I heard about the people who saw him grow up and how he always made a step by step to get ready for his goals.
    My mom has always been a lovely mother, she taught us how to live and learn of different situations and always tried to keep us safe and sound but sooner or later she knew she had to let us live our own experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe that the two most important people in my life are my parents, because without them I could not be the person I am today. Since I was little, they supported me to follow my dream, they never told me to do something specific, only that I was the happiest person to do it since it was something that I was going to do every day for the rest of my life.

    And since I can remember they are the people who have accompanied me both in good times and in bad times to have an apprenticeship from them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My parents are the most important in my life because, they have given me studies, care, and protection when I was children and young. With that support I could obtain my degree, they didn´t have studies. They are people intelligent and workers. Generally, they taught me to face all problems in my life. I understanded that I can give a solution while I am having a trouble. I always give and take options to offer the best solution in all problem.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment